Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some February creations :)


mmmmm dessert :) I made a very simple vanilla creme brulee thats healthy! i used a hungry girl recipe...all of which are semi-guilt free. I even ghetto lighted the sugar on top since i didn't have a torch.
95% home made (the 5% being the store bought pepperoni :P). Using my sister's simple whole wheat pizza dough recipe, fresh marinara, fresh mozerella, and mushrooms...you have a nice healthy dinner!
My favorite/easiest sauce ever. I use it for pasta, for bread dipping, and for my pizza.

Recipe:
3 Roma tomatoes (seeded and cut in huge chunks)
1/2 red onion dice
3-6 cloves of garlic (adjust to your taste!)
fresh basil
oregano
salt and pepper to taste

saute in a small pot on med-high heat for ~15 min. stir and smash the tomatoes occasionally. EASY!
yukon gold mashed potatoes: whipped with a little butter and salt, green beans saute'd with fried onions, and then baked fried onion breaded chicken breast. pretty much a comfort food dinner.
BLUEBERRY WAFFLES. made with whipped eggs to make them nice and fluffy. eat it with some fresh whipped cream and you're in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment